Highlights of the week:
Accommodaion and food
- 6 nights in our deluxe two-man tents with real beds
- Meals, also vegetarian: breakfast, packed lunch and dinner
- Come together and briefing on the day of arrival
- Heated lounge with fireplace
- Mo. to Fr. one yoga session of 30 minutes each before breakfast to start the day and one longer yoga session of 60 to 80 minutes before dinner or in the afternoon, depending on wind and weather.
- Among them a SUP yoga session (depending on the weather).
- On Saturday last yoga session in the morning, afterwards departure or kiting.
- 8 hours of training divided over 2 days
- 2 hours theory seminar incl. exam for VDWS Kiteboarding license
- VDWS Kiteboarding-Licence
- 3 days of free practice in teams of two
- Complete equipment included all 5 days
- Kite training according to VDWS standard
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Beginner and advanced training
All detailed information about the camp can be found here!Kite & Yoga Camp